Before submitting a ticket, please consider where best to direct your queries:
App developer — If you have recently installed an app and think it might be causing an issue, or you're having problems integrating one.
Expert or developer — If you've hired an expert or developer and think the issue may be caused from a customisation they've made, it's best to follow up with them first.
Shopify Guru — If you're having an issue with pages unrelated to the theme such as the admin, or checkout.
Theme support includes
- General questions about theme functionality and technical capabilities.
- Help with setting up theme features and configuring the theme settings.
- Any Shopify compatibility issues arising from a fresh theme install.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Assistance with theme setup and basic styling adjustments up to 1 hour.
Theme support does not include
- Troubleshooting platform issues directly related to Shopify.
- Adding new functionality that requires custom coding.
- Installing or managing compatibility with third-party apps.
- Fixing errors or bugs related to third-party apps or theme customizations.
- Making store customizations documented in Shopify's Help Center.
- Upgrading your theme to the latest version. If you'd like to update, check out our guide on how to update your theme.
Our team is available Monday - Friday and aim to respond to tickets within 24 hours.
We recommend browsing our theme guide, FAQS or Shopify's Help center - you may find your answers there. If you are experiencing a recent issue that wasn't present when you initially installed your theme, we suggest reading our guide to Troubleshooting issues.